|The tea plantation Margherita was founded in 1884 and is situated in the Indian district of Tinsukia. The total surface area of this tea garden is 946 hectares, of which approximately 614 hectares are used for the cultivation of tea. The city of Margherita that was named after a former Italian queen also gave its name to the plantation nearby. The well-shaped fine leaf with its
golden tips develops a dark cup and a strong, spicy scent in the infusion. The full-bodied and strong flavor remains on the tongue for a long time. By many enjoyed with milk, cream or sugar.